Black Friday discount code excludes firearms.
LIFETIME discount code excludes firearms.
All product prices listed for sale on this website are subject to change at any time. Oak Mountain Outdoors will honor price change requests for online orders placed within 24 hours of the price change.
All NFA Rules Apply.
All payments are processed immediately upon placement of order. It is the responsibility of the customer to understand and be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to selling, buying, transferring, possessing, transporting, or using firearms, magazines and ammunition in the locality in which the customer resides.
Oak Mountain Outdoors reserves the right to cancel any order, at any time, for any reason.
An order placed with Oak Mountain Outdoors may be cancelled by the customer prior to the order having been shipped.
If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable to returns. Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer’s expense.
All sales of firearms (including receivers), ammunition, ammunition components, blank cartridges and clothing are FINAL, and returns, refunds or exchanges are NOT ACCEPTED. Orders shipped to a FFL are FINAL UPON SHIPMENT. Once a firearm is shipped to the FFL, Oak Mountain Outdoors will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstances. If a defect is discovered by the customer after shipment, the customer must contact the firearm manufacturer directly for replacement or repair.
Oak Mountain Outdoors charges a restocking fee and an amount equal to the original shipping costs for any final orders cancelled via debit or credit card chargeback after shipment to the FFL. By placing an online order with Oak Mountain Outdoors, the customer agrees to pay all restocking and shipping fees associated with any order that is cancelled via debit or credit card chargeback following shipment to the FFL.
Customer further authorizes and consents to Oak Mountain Outdoors charging the aforementioned fees to the debit or credit card used to place the original order.
Oak Mountain Outdoors reserves the right to dispute any bank or credit card chargebacks. Oak Mountain Outdoors reserves the right to refuse all future orders placed by any customer that cancels an order via debit or credit card chargeback following shipment.
All other Purchases
If the purchased item(s) is defective or damaged upon receipt, or if the customer is not satisfied with a purchased item(s) and wishes to return it for a refund or replacement, the customer may return the item(s) to Oak Mountain Outdoors WITHIN 30 DAYS of the date of receipt of delivery of the purchased item.
If a defective optic is discovered by the customer, the customer must contact the manufacturer directly. Oak Mountain Outdoors is not responsible for defective optics and will not replace or allow returns for defective optics.
All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped by Oak Mountain Outdoors and must be returned in the original packaging.
The customer will be charged a re-stocking fee up to 20% of the sale price if the item is not returned in resalable condition.
Typically, you can expect your order to ship within 5 business days. During the holiday and peak seasons shipping times will vary due to the high order volume.
Serialized items (rifles, pistols, lower receivers, etc.) may take up to 7-10 business day to ship out.
ALL FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A LICENSED DEALER.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
- Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship any items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
- Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship any items to the state of Massachusetts.
- Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship any AR parts or firearms (Including receivers) to residents of Connecticut, Chicago, Illinois, Cook County, Illinois, or Deerfield, Illinois.
- Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship any AR or parts to Denver, Colorado.
- Illinois: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit are prohibited.
- Minnesota: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, of any material having an ultimate tensile strength of less than 55,000 pounds per square inch, and of any powdered metal having a density of less than 7.5 grams per cubic centimeter are prohibited.
- Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship any AR parts or firearms (Including receivers) to residents of Aurora, Highland Park, Deerfield, or Cook County, Illinois.
- Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship any handguns to CA that are not on the DOJ roster. This includes Single Shot Exemption conversions.
- Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship any firearms to Puerto Rico.
- Hawaii: All handguns having a frame or receiver of which is a die casting of zinc alloy which has a melting temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit are prohibited.
Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- Colorado (Boulder, Denver, Vail)
- New York
Complete AR receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- Colorado (Boulder,Denver, Vail)
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No “assault weapons” can be shipped.)
- Colorado (Boulder,Denver, Vail)
- New Jersey
- New York
Please note that Oak Mountain Outdoors will not ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to the states listed above. We will not replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We do not offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds.
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Illinois (North Chicago) — No magazines greater than 16 rounds.
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No magazines greater than 15 rounds.
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Massachusetts — No sales.
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Vermont — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- Washington D.C. — No Sales.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective. You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
We will not ship ammunition to the following areas:
- California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales.
- Hawaii — No Sales.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID’s.
- Massachusetts — No sales.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No Sales.
- Washington D.C. — No sales.
Other Ordering Restrictions
- Alaska – No tannerite sales.
- Hawaii – No magazines greater than 10 rounds. No AR or AK pistols.
- Maryland – No Tannerite sales.
- Massachusetts – No sales.
- Minnesota – The following firearms are prohibited in the state of Minnesota: GSG Rimfire pistols, Walther Rimfire Pistols, Cobra, Phoenix Arms, and Heritage Arms.
- Vermont – No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped.
- Washington D.C – No sales.
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither Palmetto State Armory, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit .