Okuma’s new Serrano reels feature a lightweight, corrosion resistant graphite body and side plates and are designed with a new, more compact body, all fitting nicely in the palm of your hand. Within this new design you will find the Serrano feature packed, sharp to look at, and priced right. The Serrano features a 6BB + 1RB precision stainless steel bearing drive system for long, smooth casting and the Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing bodes well for solid hook sets. The precision cut, high strength brass main and pinion gears are smooth running and very durable. The Serrano has plenty of stopping power with multi-disc drag washers for consistent performance. And gone are the days of the professional overrun with the externally adjustable magnetic cast control system that helps to slow the spool in conditions that call for extra control and finesse. Speaking of spool, the Serrano is built around a 33.5mm machined aluminum, black anodized spool bringing the overall size of the reel down to a compact platform. Another great feature of the Serrano is the double paddle 95mm aluminum swept handle arm with comfortable handle knobs developed from golf grip material for all day cast and retrieve comfort.
- Gear Ratio: 7.2:1, Line Retrieve: 29.9″
- Quick Set anti-reverse bearing for solid hook sets
- 6BB + 1RB precision stainless steel bearing drive system
- Externally adjustable magnetic cast control system
- 33.5 mm machined aluminum, black anodized spool
- Double paddle, 95mm aluminum swept handle arm
- Max Drag Pressure: 11 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.